Become the owner of this unworn pair of signed race boots made for Nico Hulkenberg for the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship™.
Teamed up alongside Daniel Ricciardo, Nico Hülkenberg drove for Renault F1 Team in 2019 and finished the season in 14th place picking up 37 points over the course of the year. Hülkenberg's F1 career spanned ten seasons, as he got his first drive in 2010 for Williams.
Years on and the driver remains a popular character in the paddocks as well as among the F1 fanbase. Signed by the man himself, this pair of boots are the perfect display piece for avid fans of 'The Hulk' and is the perfect way to celebrate his F1 career.
Professionally framed by our sports framing team, these race boots comes complete with a Renault F1 Team official certificate of authenticity. This is a unique chance to own a piece of race-worn F1 memorabilia.
- Signed By Nico Hülkenberg
- Worn during the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship
- High quality professionally framed
- Mounted on acid-free, conservation quality mount board
- Framed boots measures approx, 44cm W x 48cm H x 20cm D.
- Ships worldwide from the UK
- Official licensed product | Renault Formula One Team
- Certificate of authenticity included
No posts found