Now is your chance to own a piece of Kimi Räikkönen’s Formula 1 history. This stunning signed Schuberth helmet was worn by Räikkönen during the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship™. The 2009 season was Kimi’s last in his first spell at Scuderia Ferrari.
The Finn recorded five podiums in the season; including one race win at an incident-packed ING BELGIAN GRAND PRIX. He went on to finish 6th in the FIA Formula One Championship™ before heading to the World Rally Championship in 2010.
- Personally signed on the visor by Kimi Räikkönen.
- Genuine signed race-used helmet used by Kimi Räikkönenin the 2009 FIA Formula One World Championship™
- Designed by Schuberth helmets.
- Complete with official Schuberth certificate of authenticity
- Homologation Standard - SNELL SA 2005
- Painting Code – R-KR 073/14-09
Enter promo code DEPOSIT when you go to checkout to pay 10% now and the remaining balance just prior to the despatch of your helmet. Our sales team will contact you prior to despatch to arrange for the remaining payment to be made by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.
*Please note other discount codes cannot be used for purchase of this item.