Fans of the Australian talent, Daniel Ricciardo, will want to listen up! This pair of boots were made for the F1 driver for the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship™.
This pair would have been part of Ricciardo racing kit - during the season a driver will go through many different pairs and will be provided with race spares as well. This pair was worn by the driver during the season.
Daniel Ricciardo joined Renault F1 Team at the start of 2019, partnering alongside Nico Hülkenberg. Donning the black and yellow liveries, Ricciardo known by him fan following as the 'Honey Badger' - a native Australian animal - took to the circuits around the globe in search of race points. Over the course of the season he picked up 54 points which resulted in him finishing ninth in the Driver Standings. With the 2020 season ahead, Daniel will be aiming for even more points and podium finishes.
This pair of race boots, featuring the team liveries from the 2019 season, has also been signed by the man himself, making them the perfect product for an avid racing fan to treasure for years to come. You will also receive a certificate of authenticity with your product.
Please not that the same image may be used to reflect items that Memento Exclusives receive in multiples. Because of this, minor details such as position of signature may differ on the piece you receive.
- Signed By Daniel Ricciardo
- Worn during the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship
- High quality professionally framed
- Mounted on acid-free, conservation quality mount board
- Framed boots measures approx, 44cmW x 48cmH x 20cmD
- Ships worldwide from the UK
- Official licensed product | Renault Formula One Team
- Certificate of authenticity included
No posts found