Own these gloves, made for Australian F1 driver Daniel Ricciardo during the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship. These gloves have been signed by the man himself and have been professionally framed.
Daniel Ricciardo joined Renault F1 Team at the start of 2019, partnering alongside Nico Hülkenberg. Donning the black and yellow liveries, Ricciardo known by him fan following as the 'Honey Badger' - a native Australian animal - took to the circuits around the globe in search of race points. Over the course of the season he picked up 54 points which resulted in him finishing ninth in the Driver Standings. With the 2020 season ahead, Daniel will be aiming for even more points and podium finishes.
These replica race gloves feature the bold 2019 Renault colours of black and yellow as well as sponsorship branding. This product also comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Signed By Daniel Ricciardo
- Replica to the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship gloves
- High quality professionally framed
- Mounted on acid-free, conservation quality mount board
- Framed gloves measures approx, 40cm W x 45cmH
- Ships worldwide from the UK
- Official licensed product | Renault Formula One Team
- Certificate of authenticity included
No posts found