The James Moy F1 art collection captures the art of the world's greatest Motorsport. Professional F1 photographer James Moy's images bottle the scent, thrill and the glamour of Formula One for your walls.
This is one of our favourite James Moy prints; capturing that start-of-race excitement with a striking image of the grid girl shadow in the Monza 2012 race-day sunshine.
Each stunning photo in this F1 Art series is printed on heavy 270gsm satin paper and professionally framed in a contemporary black wood frame, with conservation-grade white mount.
Framed print measures 65cmW x 52cmH and is protected with museum-grade perspex 'artscreen' instead of glass - you won't be able to tell the difference when it's hanging on your wall.
- Grid girl shadow in the Monza
- printed on heavy 270gsm satin paper
- Mounted on acid-free, conservation quality mount board
- High quality professionally framed
- Framed print measures 65cmW x 52cmH
- Ships worldwide from the UK
No posts found