International Sales Executive
Job Scope: The International Sales Executive will create, grow and manage their own segment of F1 Authentics.
Representing F1 Authentics on a global scale, maximising the presence at the F1 races and delivering sales targets against forecast. Build relationships with new and existing clients, working with the Memento team to exploit and deliver new commercial opportunities to drive sales.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
Sales Order Processing
- Responsible for delivering agreed sales targets for Paddock Club across the season.
- Create and implement sales strategies and initiatives to drive growth of sales.
- Generate F1 Authentics online and after-sales through implementing tactical business initiatives and client database growth against targets.
- Own and manage Sales Order Processing from execution through to delivery with relevant internal teams, systems and processes.
Account / Relationship Management:
- To provide world class account management service to high net worth individuals and clients, enhancing customer experience and engagement.
- Create and develop long term relationships with new and existing clients, driving database growth.
- To proactively maximise sales returns from client and supplier relationships.
Paddock Club Operations:
- Responsible for setup and running the F1 Authentics Paddock Club operation at all present F1 races
- Working closely with the F1 Events Manager to have a full understanding of department budgets, forecast and expenditure to drive a profitable business unit.
Product / Stock management:
- Have a full understanding of costs, prices, royalties and profit margins across entire product range, using insight to drive strategy.
- Manage the product mix in collaboration with relevant departments and team members, ensuring optimum presence and representation with strategical and considered stock plan.
B2B Sales Assistance:
Working with the Senior Sales Manager to assist with B2B service requirements on-the-ground at races where required, delivering product and services to teams, clients, sponsors and trackside partners.
Prerequisites / Critical Job Skills:
- A commercially minded and sales orientated individual, with a knowledge and interest in creating and implementing sales strategies.
- Ability to communicate with high net worth individuals on an international level, considering cultural differences and time zones.
- Ability to drive your own business segment in a pro-active fashion and deliver results.
- Excellent team player, with excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of F1, the global market place and business practises.
- Thorough understanding of numbers, including product cost prices and sales margins.
- Strong negotiation skills
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office and the use of CRM systems.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Responsible for the delivery of sales numbers against the agreed B2B sales forecasts on a monthly basis
- Regular, clear and consistent communication with relevant people (F1 team Partner Managers)
- To manage B2B partner accounts and support all global sponsors in F1 and other relevant sports MG work within.
- To be proactive, create and build new relationships with partners, helping to develop MG into the number one preferred supplier for all partners.
- To concisely communicate with clients via email, on the phone and face to face effectively.
- Ability to see new business opportunities above and beyond day to day sales and execute in a professional manner.
- Planning annual sales numbers by month across partner database with the growth of sales front of mind, in line with corporate strategy and direction.
- To implement and drive business strategy to achieve the divisions goals
- To maximize sales return from new and existing client relationships
- Management of order from quote through to delivery
- Ability to implement orders into the CRM system, supporting other management As well as sales team members in this area where required.
- Working with cross-functional teams harmoniously, to ensure orders are executed and delivered on time to the client’s standards. This includes:
- Sales – Assisting colleagues with account management and orders when required.
- Design – To create appropriate customer mailouts/proposals/documents in a timely manner.
- Buying – To source appropriate product in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Production – To ensure stock availability is clear and product is produced and delivered when required.
- Marketing – To be aware of marketing plans and launches
- Finance – Provide account financials and assist financial team with company financials
- Ability to drive your own business segment in a pro-active and independent manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of dealing with clients from varying industries, cultures, backgrounds and timezones
- Ability to travel nationally and sometimes internationally and visit clients face to face
- Results focused with a proven sales record, willing to go above and beyond to deliver.
- Driven and pro-active team player, with excellent communication skills
- Confident, outgoing, personable and ability to build relationships quickly
- Understanding of the global market place and business practises
- Thorough understanding of sales numbers, budgets and margins.
- Knowledge of F1 and motorsport industry is advantageous