Fans of the Spanish champion Fernando Alonso will not want to miss the chance to get hold of his race-worn suit from the 2017 season in which he drove for McLaren.
Fernando first joined McLaren in 2007 where he stayed for just the one season. He then returned to the team in 2015 after seasons with Renault and Ferrari. In 2017, he finished in 15th place after a difficult season for the team.
Alonso continues to be one of the most loved drivers the sport has seen, and with two World Championships to his name, has given fans something to root for over the years. Retiring from the sport in 2018, fans won’t want to miss this rare opportunity hold a piece of Alonso’s racing history within their home.
This suit features the McLaren liveries from the 2017 season as well as sponsorship branding and has been carefully framed. The suit also comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Worn during the 2017 FIA Formula One World Championship
- High quality professionally framed
- Mounted on acid-free, conservation quality mount board
- Framed Race suit measures approx, 75cmW x 106cmH x 8cmD
- Ships worldwide from the UK
- Official licensed product | McLaren
- Certificate of authenticity included