The James Moy F1 art collection captures the art of the world's greatest Motorsport. Professional F1 photographer James Moy's images bottle the scent, thrill and the glamour of Formula One for your walls.
Taken at the 2019 United States Grand Prix by top F1 photographer James Moy, this framed photograph reveals the Austin circuit.
Each stunning photo in this F1 Art series is printed on heavy 270gsm satin paper and professionally framed in a contemporary black brushed-aluminium frame, with conservation-grade white mount.
Framed print measures 65cmW x 52cmH and is protected with museum-grade perspex 'artscreen' instead of glass - you won't be able to tell the difference when it's hanging on your wall.
Own this F1 artwork for your wall. Combine several framed images in the collection for a high-impact display.
- 2019 United States Grand Prix
- Printed on heavy 270gsm satin paper
- Mounted on acid-free, conservation quality mount board
- High quality professionally framed
- Framed print measures 65cmW x 52cmH
- Ships worldwide from the UK